This Supply Bulletin (SB) provides guidance on selection of SINCGARS, FHMUX and EPLRS equipment
configurations and appropriate Installation Kits for Army combat, tactical, and non-tactical vehicles and facilities.
a. This SB identifies vehicles in which SINCGARS, FHMUX and EPLRS equipment can be installed.
The types of radio equipment that can be installed in these vehicles and the required corresponding Installation
Kits and their components are also listed. Cross-reference indexes are provided, sorted by Installation Kit
nomenclature (MK number), Procurement Parts List (PPL) number, and by Technical Bulletin (TB) number.
b. This SB does not provide authorization for vehicles or radio/electronic equipment.
c. Installation Kits are no longer separately accountable. Line Item Numbers (LINs) for Installation Kits
have been cancelled, and Installation Kits now remain with the vehicle when it is transferred or turned in.
d. A minisuppressor has been developed for some tracked vehicles where space limitation prevents the
installation of the larger suppressor MX-7778A. All suppressors are included in the installation harness.
e. Non-SINCGARS/FHMUX/EPLRS Installation Kits are covered in SB 11-131-1.
a. Information in this SB is arranged as follows:
(1) Section II provides general guidance on selection of radio/electronic equipment and Installation
Kits for vehicles.
(2) Section III identifies vehicles in which SINCGARS, FHMUX and EPLRS equipment can be
installed, the specific radio configurations which may be installed in those vehicles, and the required
corresponding Installation Kits and installation TB. Refer to the index beginning on page 3-1 to locate the
information for a specific vehicle.
(3) Section IV lists SINCGARS radio system nomenclatures, their National Stock Numbers (NSNs)
and Technical Manuals (TMs).
(4) Section V contains tables which list the components of each Installation Kit. Locate the table for
an Installation Kit using the index beginning on page 5-1.
(5) Section VI cross-references each Installation Kit Maintenance Kit (MK) number to its NSN,
Component Listing table in Section V, Procurement Parts List (PPL) number and the Installation Kit TB.
(6) Section VII cross-references each Procurement Parts List (PPL) number to the Installation Kit,
(7) Section VIII cross-references Installation Kit Technical Bulletin numbers to the Installation Kit
MK number (nomenclature) and its NSN.
b. Audio Equipment.
(1) Combat (Tracked) Vehicles & Self Contained Systems.
(a) Audio Equipment. Audio equipment (armored vehicle crewman's helmet DH-132) is not
supplied as a part of the installation harness. Helmet DH-132 must be included in the authorization document by
the document proponent to provide the necessary audio equipment. Other required audio equipment for these
vehicles/systems is provided as part of the Installation Kit.
(b) Requisition. Helmet DH-132 must be authorized and requisitioned separately.